Thursday, November 17, 2011

Blog Party

I hesitated to join this, because I thought I would forget about it and miss something... but it looked like so much fun, I finally decided to do it.




First, about me:




My name is Sophie Marie. I love photography and graphic design. I love reading books, listening to music and watching movies.
how about some interesting facts about myself.
  • I live in a family of six
  • I don't have a favotite color, but I do have least favorite colors. (in this order: red, yellow, orange)
  • I've never cried while watching a movie
  • I'm afraid of heights
  • I love to travel (but don't all photographers?)
  • I collect pens :) all different types and colors
  • I'm horrible at spelling and grammar, so feel free to correct me
Now, the questions begin:
1} What's the nerdiest/geekiest/weirdest thing about you?
Hmm... its hard to narrow it down. The nerdiest thing about me, I would say, is probably that I'm obsessed to my computer. Mostly editing pictures/graphic design, blogging, and facebook of course. Sadly, my computer has broken 3 times already and I was devastated each time. I don't have a life without my computer.
The second nerdiest thing about me is my obsession with music. I like any music but classical. And I listen to music 24/7 (since I'm a homeschooler, I can do that).

2} Little or big, practical or frivolous, what is one of your favorite items in your house?
My computer, by far. (see question 1)
3} Do you like animated movies? If so, what is your favorite?
Yes! I love pretty much all the disney/pixar movies. My favorite would have to be either Up or Despicable Me... I can pretty much quote every word of both of those movies.
4} What is your favorite household chore?
I don't like any chores...
5} What's your favorite thing to get at Starbucks (or your favorite coffee shop)?
I actually, believe it or not, don't like coffee.. So my favorite thing to get at Starbucks is their strawberry/banana smoothie. and in the winter I like their hot chocolate.

6} What is your favorite pizza topping?
Just plain cheese.
7} Do you like to play games? If so, what is your favorite?
Settlers of Catan. Very fun game.
8} Have you ever let anyone win a game?
Actually, surprisingly, yes. But only my little brother who is 6 years younger than me, so it makes sense. For anyone else, it is surprising when I win. I'm not very good at most games, especially speed games and card games.

9} Have you ever dyed your hair?
No, but when I was little, until I was about 9 I really, really wanted curly blond hair. When I was like 10-11 I wanted super straight black hair, but that didn't last long. Then I went back to wanting curly blond hair. And guess what... I still do.
10} Do you make your bed every morning?
No, I hardly ever make my bed. :) It kind of goes under the 'household chores' list, in my opinion.
11} Picasso or Norman Rockwell?
Norman Rockwell. And is it just me or does anyone else type "Normal" instead of "Norman"?



12} What's your favorite condiment?
Definitely Ketchup. I don't like any other condiments. Except I know someone who makes a mean barbeque burger, so sometimes I like barbeque.
13} Have you ever thrown up on someone (excluding when you were a child)?
Well, I used to throw up a lot when I was very little and up until I was 5 or 6. Fortunately, though, I've never thrown up on someone.
14} What was the last thing that made you laugh?
Well, its kind of a long story, but a friend made a hilarious comment in Advance Biology class the other day and today I was thinking about that and just laughed out loud.
15} Think fast...what's the first song that pops into your head?
Fix you by Coldplay.
And the second is All I Want for Christmas is You by Justin Bieber and Mariah Carey


P.S.
My little brother was playing with lincoln logs today, so I took some pictures:


1 comment:

  1. I love music--and gasp! no classical? I love classical music so very much. :) Coldplay is good too. Oh, and the movie Up is so sweet!
    Hah--I'm that girl with the curly blonde hair. ;p

    ReplyDelete