Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thanksgiving

So tomorrow is Thanksgiving.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Here is my thankful list:
I am thankful for...
1. family
2. music and my iPod
3. my computer
4. new make-up :)
5. a party in the basement (where my siblings and I are sleeping for the week)
6. a clean bedroom (for once in a lifetime)
7. food, lots of food..,,,
8. fun outings with friends
9. pictures
10. nice weather



11. and, to be fair, I guess I am thankful for crummy weather too... just not AS thankful
12. entertaining tv show (like psych!)
13. the fun times, and the serious times
14. memories
15. A BREAK FROM SCHOOL
16. great friends who draw a whole scene in the inside of your birthday card (see below)
17. photoshop
18. food, shelter and clothes
19. good books and movies
20. Most importantly, of course, I am thankful that Jesus died on the cross for us...
If it were me, I wouldn't have to the guts do it. So thankfully it wasn't up to me.


Isn't it awesome! She drew all this! On the inside of my birthday card! So cool! I loved it. And of course I colored it ;)

And, of course, here are some pictures:


My awesome scarf! xD

These are my Christmas pajama pants. I'm already excited for Christmas!

Another dog, isn't she a cutie! I love how one ear's up and one's down.

No comments:

Post a Comment