Saturday, November 26, 2011

My Story | Week 2 | Thanksgiving

I was going to join this last week, but I didn't get it up in time, so I'm jumping in this week.

your story || aspire

Thanksgiving this year was lots of fun.
We had lots of family staying with us and our neighbors came over on Thanksgiving day.
We ate a lot, talked a lot, then played settlers of catan for a few hours.
Then, at midnight, we went out Black Friday shopping for an hour, then came home and slept.
All in all, it was a good day. And a nice break from the school that's taken over my life. :)

Here are some pictures from the week...




I was in charge of table decoration this year :)


We also played banana grams quite a few times, that's a fun game.



My sister said I was the only person that would think to use 'adipose' as a word in banana grams.

That is my story for the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment