Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Break

Oh how I love christmas break.
No school, wrapping christmas presents, hanging out with family...
What could be better?
Mainly the no school part.
So now the big question, What have I been doing that's kept me from posting for so long? (Especially since I don't have school dragging me down.)

Well a variety of things:

visiting with friends,

going to parties,

decorating cookies,

all the fun stuff that people do during the christmas season...


We went to a gingerbread-house-making & decorating party . . . or you could just call it a Christmas Party, where we decorated gingerbread houses and had a white elephant gift exchange.
And we came home with some lovely ginger bread houses.


My dog ate our gingerbread house once...


And I've been doing a lot of crafting . .  . a LOT of crafting. More crafting, in fact, than I've done in the last two years put together. I love making crafts, but I never have time to do it during the school year, so I squish it all into the breaks and summer.

I had to put this up so no one would come downstairs, where I've been working. Well... I wouldn't actually call it work.
Where I've been doing Christmas-related activities. (we'll call it that)


ABOVE: A christmas gift for someone I know
Also my first experiment with sewing, I don't think it turned out too bad x)





ABOVE: A totally awesomely rad greeting card I drew in like two seconds. I'm pretty proud, to say the least.


So THAT is why I haven't posted sooner, sorry folks. But after christmas and all the wrapping of gifts I'll have more time to post more. Maybe I'll explain my crafts with a little more detail, but wouldn't want to spoil any christmas gifts ;)
I'll also make a post with my wrapping adventures, I'm trying new things this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment