Thursday, December 8, 2011

Delicious 5-minute Milkshake

This delicious milkshake will take around 5 minutes to make. Its super easy to make and very good. Trust me. I am a milkshake freak. I know these things.

All you need:
  • ice cream (any kind works. I used cookies and cream but you could use vanilla, plain, mint chocolate chip... anything. I used cookies and cream)
  • milk
  • chocolate syrup
  • a blender






Directions:
Put 3 or 4 scoops of ice cream in the blender.
Add a drizzle of chocolate sryup.
Add a splash of milk.
Mix until liquified.
Check to make sure its the right consistency/however you want it.
If its too liquidy, add more ice cream.
If its too thick, add more milk.
Continue until its just how you want it.
Poor and serve.
NOTE: Always better with a super special silly straw.
NOTE: also always better with whipped cream... but I forgot about that when I was making mine...

ENJOY!








ALSO!
If you want it extra special/christmassy, crush a candy cane and sprinkle the chunks over your milkshake.
P.S. you can also do this with oreos if you don't have cookies and cream ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment