Monday, December 5, 2011

December

Well I've seen quite a few posts about it being december, which is cool and all, but I decided not to post about that. :)
Instead I will tell you about my weekend.

My weekend was pretty cool.
I went to the mall with two of my best friends to go dress shopping.
It was fun, but unfortunately I didn't find a dress.
Then we went to a free concert
(which was a lot better than I expected, so it turned out to be pretty fun)
The next day we had a family over for lunch.
Right after they left I had to go to work.
Right after work we went to youth group, which is always fun
After youth group we decorated the christmas tree while listening to christmas music.



All in all, a good weekend.

I didn't take a lot of pictures this weekend, but here are some I took:







No comments:

Post a Comment